MyBalanceNow is the official website through which Target gift cardholders can check the balance of the destination gift card. The MyBalanceNow login portal also recognizes cardholders for tracking Target gift card balance and expenses. Users can use it to quickly check their Target gift card or prepaid gift card balance, as well as they can access the transaction history and change PIN settings.
Target is a reputable company, providing quality goods and services. It is the second-largest discount provider in the United States. MyBalanceNow is yet another service provided by the company to its users so that they can easily access information about their cards.
Official Login or Get Assistance
The MyBalanceNow login portal can be accessed in two languages, namely English and Spanish. If users experience any issues or errors using the login portal, they should immediately contact the customer support team for support and further assistance.
MyBalanceNow Account Registration Process
Registering on the official MyBalanceNow registration portal is much easier than it sounds for many users. See the following steps to register on this portal:
- The first and most important step to access the best services offered is to visit the official website MyBalanceNow.com.
- Wait for the main page of the MyBalanceNow portal to load until the customer information entry sections appear.
- Customers must enter details such as expiration date, CVV code, and gift card number in the appropriate section.
- If customers have a Target card with them, the details are provided on the back of the card as a guide.
- Click the Next tab to complete the registration process.
- Now follow the instructions carefully and correctly submit all these credentials in the required templates.
- Finally, click “Register” to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is completed, users can log in anytime they wish to access their account.
MyBalanceNow Login Guide
Here are the steps to help you access the MyBalanceNow login account:
- Visit the official website, MyBalanceNow.com.
- In the upper right, click the Sign in tab.
- Write the 16 digit card number in the card number field.
- Similarly, enter the expiration date of your card provided on your card. The format of the expiration date would be MM/YY.
- Flip the Target gift card over, and you’ll see a three-digit code next to the signature field. That three-digit code is CVV. Enter this code to sign in.
- Click on the “Login” tab to now access your My Balance account on the official MyBalanceNow.com website.
Users can access several services from their account, such as checking balance, transaction history, PIN settings, etc. Once the gift card is successfully registered and activated, users can use it at a target store or online for carrying out purchase transactions.