MyBalanceNow is an easy to access platform, where users can the card balance of their Target Gift Cards. The Target gift cards are available in three types, i.e. Mastercard Gift Card, Visa Gift Card, and Visa Prepaid Card.
As there are different types of Target Gift Cards, the terms and conditions for them are also different. The terms and conditions for using Visa Gift Card are as follows:
- It is the user’s responsibility to safeguard their card, by keeping account details confidential.
- Only legal citizens from the US can use this card.
- The maximum dollar value of the Gift Card is printed on the front side of the card packaging.
- The gift card is not reloadable after the initial purchase.
- The card can be loaded one time from $20-$500, per calendar day.
- If users use the Gift Card to pay at the pump, the transaction may be preauthorized for an amount up to $100 or more.
- If you use the Gift Card at a restaurant, a hotel, for a car rental purchase, or for similar purchases, the transaction may be preauthorized for the purchase amount plus up to 20% or more to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover tips or incidental expenses incurred.
- The card cannot be used for making transactions in foreign countries.
- The Gift Card will expire no sooner than five (5) years from the date of purchase. The funds on the Gift Card do not expire.